- Short, lightweight assault rifle.
- Combat proven weapon, highly reliable under adverse and extreme conditions.
- 100% Interchangeability with the different models of the Galil rifle reducing the overall cost of the system.
- Air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed, shoulder or hip fired weapon.
- Selective firing modes the weapon can fire in automatic or semi-automatic mode.
- Easy for use by either a right or left-handed soldier.
- Simple maintenance. Only six parts need to be removed. No tools are required when stripping the weapon.
- Folding stock.
- Reliable and durable 35 Rds. magazin.
||5.56 X 45mm - NATO (M855(SS109)/M193)|
||Gas on a piston head, Rotating Bolt Locking|
||35 Rd. magazine|
||6 R.H. grooves, 1:7” twist|
|Weight (w/o magazine)
|Trigger pull force (kg)
|Muzzle velocity (approx.) (m/sec)
|Rate of fire (approx.)
||Aperture L - flip set for 300 & 500 m|
|Night sights (optional)