- Bull pup configuration - rear center of gravity, which enables a rapid acquisition of the target and provides the ability to fire the weapon with one hand. Furthermore, the bull pup configuration enables a short weapon design with a long barrel making it compact for CQB and at the same time lethal for long ranges.
- Optimized ergonomic design - 6 holding points offering higher stability and accuracy.
- 30 Rds. Magazine capacity.
- Body built of high strength impact modified polymer.
- Detachable barrel.
- Integrated reflex sight directly attached to the barrel, thus precision and zeroing can be maintained for a longer time. Also available is the standard picatinny rail mount for all sights. These allow continues fighting with two eyes open.
- Conversion from day optics (magnifier) to night optics is done without re-zeroing (by placing the Night Vision Monocular behind the reflex sight without the need of zeroing).
- Ambidextrous Has dual left+right hand configuration components assembled.
- Has true OTB (over-the beach) capability and can be safely fired after being submerged in water and not completely dry.
- Designed for maximum operator and armorer level maintenance thus reducing maintenance and life cycle costs.
- Folding back-up sights that include tritium for night combat.
- Designed for easy field striping into 2 parts, making it very easy to clean the weapon.
- 100% interchangeability reduces the overall costs of the system.
- Has a last round stopper.
- All the metal parts of the weapon are corrosion resistant.
- Continuous fire of 240 rounds before cook off.
- Special patent for safety solution, preventing injuries caused in case of obstruction in the barrel.
- Upper or / and lower grip picattiny rail for optional equipment (flashlight, laser pointer).
- Optional conversion kit. Changing from 5.56mm caliber to a SMG 9mm in less than 5 minutes while maintaining its pre-established zeroing, thus allowing training and operating with a single weapon but with two different calibers.
- 3 point swivel connections for easy sling attachments.
||5.56 X 45mm|
||Gas operated, rotating bolt, CBP|
||30 Round Magazine|
|Weight (weapon only)
||Cold hammer-forged with 1:7 twist|
|Center of gravity
|Muzzle Velocity (m/sec)
|Rate of Fire (rds/min)
||(*) 700 ~ 1000|