The Micro UZI Sub Machine Gun (SMG) is a lightweight magazine fed firearms. It is a blowback operated, shoulder or hip held weapon that can be fired in an automatic or a semi automatic mode.
The magazine housing is located in the pistol grip, making magazine changes fast and easy especially in darkness.
- Magazine capacity – 20, 25 . or 32 Rds.
- Blowback operation.
- Integrated jump compensator (on barrel).
- Two modes of operation: Semi-Automatic or automatic.
- Folded butt.
- Cocking handle located on the breech block.
- Integral picatinny rail mount on the receiver cover.
- Additional rail for mounting electro optic devices under the barrel.
- Safety Features:
1. Manual Safety.
2. Grip Safety (must be fully depressed before the gun is cocked or fired).
3. Firing Pin Blocker (close bolt version).
4. Cocking with Ratchet mechanism (open bolt version) to prevent accidental. discharge in case of knob slipping during cocking.